Friday 20 January 2017

An Introduction...


Hello,

I am Tina, a mobile children's photographer based in Kent and East Sussex …

I consider myself very lucky to be able to turn my passion into a career, working with children of all ages my job can be a challenge at times, but it is very rewarding. I love being able to visit my clients’ homes and chosen locations to capture their loved ones and create beautiful images for them, telling a story through my photos. I love what I do and I feel so blessed to be doing what I love. Watching each child grow up and develop their own character, is an absolute joy, and it is such a pleasure to work with each amazing family.

I create and plan each and every photography session to suit my clients' specific needs and requirements. Everything I do is highly personal so I value their input and their ideas are really important to me. I want to create something for them that they will cherish for years to come. I am very patient when it comes to the unpredictable moods of children and I have lots of techniques to help keep little ones entertained and in one place.

 I am truly passionate about children's photography and I feel so privileged to get to photograph so many wonderful families.
I am so happy with my job and its safe to say its made even better by meeting my clients!